Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement and Policies *
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in any Salsa Secrets, LLC programs, classes, workshops or events of any kind:
1. The participant understands that he or she is choosing to participate in Salsa Secrets, LLC programs, classes, workshops or event of any kind AT WILL. The participant understands and agrees that, if at any time, he/she feel anything to be UNSAFE, he/she will immediately take all precautions to avoid the unsafe situation and REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE further.
The participant understands that under no circumstances, should he or she participate in Salsa Secrets LLC programs, classes, workshops or events of any kind if:(a) he/she has been medically advised against dance(b) he/she is under the influence of any substance including but not limited to alcohol and drugs.
2. The participant understands that participation is "at your own risk":(a) There are risks and dangers associated with participation in Salsa Secrets, LLC events and activities which could result in bodily injury partial and/or total disability and/or in extreme cases death.(b) The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe.(c) These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others, including, but not limited to, the Releasees named below.(d) There may be other risks not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at his time.
Under no circumstances will Salsa Secrets, LLC and all associated parties be liable to the participant for any loss or damages of any kind that are directly or indirectly related to the programs, classes, workshops or event of any kind, the materials in the programs, classes, workshops or event of any kind. In no event will Salsa Secrets, LLC and all associated parties be liable to the participant or anyone else for loss, damage, injury or death.
3. The participant agrees to RELEASE, WAIVE, and DISCHARGE LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Salsa Secrets, LLC, its founders, owners, instructors and any other parties and facilities associated with Salsa Secrets, LLC including 1. Broadway Academy of Dance, 2. Jubilation Dance Studio, and 3. Yoga Center of Newburyport used by the participant, including its owners, managers, promoters, lessees of premises used to conduct the Salsa Secrets, LLC event or program.
4. Class Makeup Policies are outlined below: (a) Salsa Secrets, LLC is happy to offer a makeup option for our classes. (b) Students have the opportunity to make up missed classes when signed up for a full session package. (c) However, a class may only be made up within the current session in which the student is enrolled. (d) One makeup classes can be rolled over into the next session, however that make up needs to be in a class series that you are choosing to Drop In for. (e) The make up cannot be applied as a monetary credit to a new package. (f) Make ups can occur in either of our locations, Portsmouth or Newburyport and within any class series appropriate to your level. Drop In for classes must be made prior to entering your dance class.(g) Salsa Secrets, LLC reserves the right to deny make up classes if there are discrepancies within the attendance log and the participants records.
5. Tuition and Payment Policies:(a) Enrollment for 6 week session classes must be paid on the first day of class.(b) Discounted package prices apply only to the first 2 weeks of classes in each series. After the second class in a session, you will need to drop in. (c) Up to one week before a series, a refund can be issued less the 35% administration fee for registration of a class series. (d) There is a $35.00 fee for returned checks.(e) Workshop, Event, Social and Drop In Fees must be paid in advance or at the door.(f) Failure to comply with the Tuition and Payment Policies will result in termination of your membership or denied admission to the Event.
6. Class Enrollment Policies: (a) Salsa Secrets reserves the right to refuse services for any reason they see fit. (b) The minimum attendance for any class to run is 6 students. Salsa Secrets reserves the right to cancel classes with less than 6 students or to hold class for a shorter duration for groups smaller than 6 students.
7. Photography, Videography, Audio Recording Policies:(a) Photographs, Videos, and Audio Recordings may be taken during certain classes.(b) Photographs, Videos, and Audio Recordings are permitted as personal use and viewing only.(c) Sharing among active students enrolled in your specific class is permitted. (d) Sharing of Photographs, Videos, and Audio Recordings outside of the class enrollment is strictly prohibited. (e) Sharing of Photographs, Videos, and Audio Recordings on any kind of social media including but not limited to Facebook, Youtube, Blogs, and Twitter is strictly prohibited. (f) Permissions of use of any Photographs, Videos, and Audio recordings of Salsa Secrets, LLC, Piotr Kowalczyk and Krystal Couture in a public forum must be granted in writing. (g) Salsa Secrets, LLC reserves the right to publish photographs of workshops, classes, socials and other events in which students may participate. By signing this waiver, you are providing permission to be photographed, unless otherwise noted.